B
Posted By
BW
Mar 17, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there a way to save an edit that is in progress? I have some pictures that will require a lot of manual "selection" of areas to separate into layers.

I spent about an hour alternating between the magic lasso, paint brush and alternating between adding/subtracting almost a pixel at a time. Then I had to leave the computer, so I hibernated the computer, which I had done in the past, but the computer didn’t resume properly so I had to start the selection process all over again.

This is for an interuption at a point where I am not ready to separate the layers, yet and I still want to have the Undo capability intact.

Thanks

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

PD
postman delivers
Mar 17, 2005
"BW" wrote in message
Is there a way to save an edit that is in progress? I have some pictures that will require a lot of manual "selection" of areas to separate into layers.

I spent about an hour alternating between the magic lasso, paint brush and alternating between adding/subtracting almost a pixel at a time. Then I
had
to leave the computer, so I hibernated the computer, which I had done in
the
past, but the computer didn’t resume properly so I had to start the selection process all over again.

This is for an interuption at a point where I am not ready to separate the layers, yet and I still want to have the Undo capability intact.
Thanks

BW,

No way to keep the undo, when you save an image & turn the machine off.

Sorry, I agree there are times that would be a great tool. I am certain somebody has or will have a work around suggestion.

Only thing I can readily call to mind, is maybe saving more versions of the image you are working.

JR

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections