T
Posted By
thisisbogus
Jan 24, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m trying to check on mine online (www.amazon.rebatestatus.com) and 1) first procedure doesn’t find it, so I’ve attempted to 2) contact them via their web submit form. Part of that process wants the amount of the rebate. I put in the $25 amount from Amazon.com and IT SAYS IT’S AN INVALID AMOUNT and will not allow the submission! Anyone else experience this? My next step is the phone number.

-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> 2005 Pirohy Marathon pics added 1-23-05. "I read recipes the way I read science fiction: I get to the end and say,’Well, that’s not going to happen.’" – Comedian Rita Rudner, performance at New York, New York, January 10, 2005.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

J
Jeff
Jan 27, 2005
Hi MJ! Got my $20 rebate from Amazon for PE 3.0 three days agao. I know this doesn’t answer your question directly, but let me know if you need more details about the date of my purchase, etc. –Jeff

Melba’s Jammin’ wrote:
I’m trying to check on mine online (www.amazon.rebatestatus.com) and

1)
first procedure doesn’t find it, so I’ve attempted to 2) contact them

via their web submit form. Part of that process wants the amount of
the
rebate. I put in the $25 amount from Amazon.com and IT SAYS IT’S AN INVALID AMOUNT and will not allow the submission! Anyone else experience this? My next step is the phone number.

-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> 2005 Pirohy Marathon pics added
1-23-05.
"I read recipes the way I read science fiction: I get to the end and

say,’Well, that’s not going to happen.’" – Comedian Rita Rudner, performance at New York, New York, January 10, 2005.
T
thisisbogus
Jan 28, 2005
I appreciate your reply, Jeff. I called the CS number and was told it was not in their system and would I fax it to them. I faxed the info (I’d made copies of what I sent). I purchased from Amazon on 10-18 and sent the rebate stuff in almost at the deadline for submission — a day ahead of it, I think. It’s been 8 weeks. Something somewhere else jogged my memory about checking up on it. Anyway, I’ll have something to check on by tomorrow, I hope — there’s nothing there yet. Fingers crossed.

In article ,
"Jeff" wrote:

Hi MJ! Got my $20 rebate from Amazon for PE 3.0 three days agao. I know this doesn’t answer your question directly, but let me know if you need more details about the date of my purchase, etc. –Jeff
Melba’s Jammin’ wrote:
I’m trying to check on mine online (www.amazon.rebatestatus.com) and 1) first procedure doesn’t find it, so I’ve attempted to 2) contact them via their web submit form. Part of that process wants the amount of the rebate. I put in the $25 amount from Amazon.com and IT SAYS IT’S AN INVALID AMOUNT and will not allow the submission! Anyone else experience this? My next step is the phone number.

-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> 2005 Pirohy Marathon pics added 1-23-05. "I read recipes the way I read science fiction: I get to the end and say,’Well, that’s not going to happen.’" – Comedian Rita Rudner, performance at New York, New York, January 10, 2005.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections