Posted By
Photoshop Guy
Jan 8, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

Can anyone suggest a good tutorial for for swapping faces/heads. We have a reunion coming up, and we’re trying to put together a album/newletter.
We’re seeking result that will look somewhat realisitic, not just a simple cut and paste.

Thanks in advance.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

PD
postman delivers
Jan 9, 2005
"Photoshop Guy" wrote in message
Hi,

Can anyone suggest a good tutorial for for swapping faces/heads. We have a reunion coming up, and we’re trying to put together a album/newletter.
We’re seeking result that will look somewhat realisitic, not just a simple cut and paste.

Thanks in advance.

Photoshop Guy,

http://www.myjanee.com/tuts/headrep/headrep.htm

If you are using Elements you do not have the pen tool but the lasso tool can be used to complete the feature of swapping heads.

I have done this for a number of friends, and several paying clients with both Photoshop 6, 7 and elements 2, & 3. A little time, makes a good professional photo… And a larger than life head exchange make a good humor image.

Good luck… and enjoy her tuts, Myjanee is where I learned a lot of Adobe skills… completing all of her tutorials. Some I have done several times, not remembering how between trying to repeat what I once accomplished.

JR the postman

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections