R
Posted By
rkooken
Dec 28, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
After I placed a number of photos from my hard drive in the organizer, when I re-opened the program later, all the tagged photos had disappeared (not literally from the hard drive, but from the organizer tag window). There is no trace of them now. Anyone know how this happened?

Robert

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

JM
Joseph Meehan
Dec 28, 2004
Robert Kooken wrote:
After I placed a number of photos from my hard drive in the organizer, when I re-opened the program later, all the tagged photos had disappeared (not literally from the hard drive, but from the organizer tag window). There is no trace of them now. Anyone know how this happened?
Robert

Well, if you marked them to hidden or if you are filtering what you are displaying, maybe using a different tag you would not see them. Did you actually add them to the catalog?

Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It’s Irish Math
R
rkooken
Dec 29, 2004
"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
Robert Kooken wrote:
Robert

Well, if you marked them to hidden or if you are filtering what you are displaying, maybe using a different tag you would not see them. Did you actually add them to the catalog?

Joseph Meehan

To create the first catalog that disappeared, I first created several tag categories. I then selected "get photos", selected folders, and imported photos from folders on my hard drive into the New Photos page. I then dragged the selected photos into various tags, and the little symbol appeared on each. I thought this added them to the catalog. When I reopened the program, they were all missing from the catalog. They are not in the hidden tag.

I have now repeated the procedure with another group of photos, and they have remained in the catalog. Very strange.

Robert

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections