ML
Posted By
martin levy
Dec 15, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Since I only want images included in the Organizer which I have processed, burned to disk and then transferred, how can I permanently uncheck "Include in Organizer" which appears when you save an image. I can’t believe there isn’t a way to do this, since a saved image is not necessarily a final image you want in the Organizer.
Marty L

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

PD
postman delivers
Dec 19, 2004
"marty" wrote in message
Since I only want images included in the Organizer which I have processed, burned to disk and then transferred, how can I permanently uncheck "Include in Organizer" which appears when you save an image. I can’t believe there isn’t a way to do this, since a saved image is not necessarily a final image you want in the Organizer.
Marty L

Marty,

Why would you not want thumbnails of images to be in Album that are on your computer? What program and version?

Album will record the location of any image in any folder on your computer that you open with album. Eventually Album will force you to organize your images; including images you purposely download from the Usenet, and save from the www. The Album software slowly make you conscious that it is easier to sort photos as you save, rather than continually see family photos mixed with drawing, humor, toons, record labels and maps of Texas used for home work years earlier.

After time you will discover it is better to create more folders, and sub folders in my pictures to classify and locate the tens of thousands images as your collection grows. Growing image collections is a way of life when using a computer.

I have discovered from repairing or setting up new computers and transferring images from the old hard drives that before a users have access to cataloging software they have photos dispersed throughout the computers hard drives. Some images they are unaware of, others images they had forgotten about and other they believed they lost forever.

If there is another purpose, please provide me with more information and I will provide a solutions rather than grasping to answer your question on face value.

JR the postman
H
HiJack
Dec 21, 2004
Postman

All that band width and you didn’t even answer his question. At "Face Value." all he wants to know is how to turn it off.

Seems like a simple question to me.

Sorry, Marty, I don’t have the answer, but I’m going to do some research and see if I can find one for you..

Jack

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 18:16:48 -0800, "postman delivers" wrote:

"marty" wrote in message
Marty L

Marty,

If there is another purpose, please provide me with more information and I will provide a solutions rather than grasping to answer your question on face value.

JR the postman
PD
postman delivers
Dec 22, 2004
wrote in message
Postman

All that band width and you didn’t even answer his question. At "Face Value." all he wants to know is how to turn it off.
Seems like a simple question to me.

Sorry, Marty, I don’t have the answer, but I’m going to do some research and see if I can find one for you..

Jack

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 18:16:48 -0800, "postman delivers" wrote:

"marty" wrote in message
Marty L

Marty,

If there is another purpose, please provide me with more information and
I
will provide a solutions rather than grasping to answer your question on face value.

JR the postman

Jack,

As I said in a long winded method, there is not a way to permanently turn it off, I have not been able to locate one, maybe you can.

JR the postman

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections