M
Posted By
marti-98
Dec 5, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there some way to keep the organizer from intruding on Elements 3? In other words, I’d like to use Elements 3 just as Elements 2 was utilitized, without the connection of the organizer. I’d rather continue having Photoshop Album as a completely separate entity, transrerring images there only when I’m ready, and have burned them to disk.

Marti-98

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

PD
postman delivers
Dec 5, 2004
"martin levy" wrote in message
Is there some way to keep the organizer from intruding on Elements 3? In other words, I’d like to use Elements 3 just as Elements 2 was utilitized, without the connection of the organizer. I’d rather continue having Photoshop Album as a completely separate entity, transrerring images there only when I’m ready, and have burned them to disk.

Marti-98

Marti-98,

That is a question no one has answered and I have seen it asked several times.. Apple version does not have that problem… I went back to ACDSee and am enjoying all the functions in version 6, including the VCD functions. I tossed Photoshop Album a while back as it seemed slow, and was an immature program compared to ACDSee & Compupic.

JR the postman
BT
Ben T
Dec 5, 2004
This may help,
I sometimes want to open Organizer 3 without Elements 3. I created a shortcut icon for my desktop.
Go to C: / Program Files / Adobe / Photoshop Elements 3.0 / PhotoshopOrganizer.exe
Right click drag PhotoshopOrganizer.exe to desk top, select ‘Create shortcut here’
HTH
Ben

Marti-98
PD
postman delivers
Dec 5, 2004
"Ben T" wrote in message
This may help,
I sometimes want to open Organizer 3 without Elements 3. I created a shortcut icon for my desktop.
Go to C: / Program Files / Adobe / Photoshop Elements 3.0 / PhotoshopOrganizer.exe
Right click drag PhotoshopOrganizer.exe to desk top, select ‘Create
shortcut
here’
HTH
Ben

Marti-98

Ben,

Wrong way round – can album be turned off in Photoshop Elements 3?

JR the postman
BT
Ben T
Dec 6, 2004
Ben,

Wrong way round – can album be turned off in Photoshop Elements 3?

JR the postman

———————————————————— ——————–

JR
If there is I am not aware of how to do it. You can opt not to open Oranizer while in Elements. Ben

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections