JT
Posted By
Jim tarloff
Nov 6, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I needed a replacement disk for my Photoshop Elements 3.0. After installing the program and running it the splash screen says "Educational Version." Is this something different from the regular upgraded version (from 2 to 3)?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

BT
Ben T
Nov 6, 2004
This newsgroup has a very limited and small number of subscribers. Go here http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?14@@.3bb65821 for more info and sign in.
Ben

"jimrx4" wrote in message
I needed a replacement disk for my Photoshop Elements 3.0. After installing the program and running it the splash screen says "Educational Version." Is this something different from the regular upgraded version (from 2 to
3)?
PD
postman delivers
Dec 1, 2004
"jimrx4" wrote in message
I needed a replacement disk for my Photoshop Elements 3.0. After
installing
the program and running it the splash screen says "Educational Version."
Is
this something different from the regular upgraded version (from 2 to 3)?
Educational Version,

Cost less and it is for students… It is not to use for non student graphic work, if you purchased it from a retailer then you should be able to return the software, and pay more for a full retail version…

JR the postman
JL
Jim Lloyd
Dec 2, 2004
It seems there were a batch of the full retail version software disks that went out with a serial number which indicated it to be a student version. You should contact Adobe if you paid for the regular retail version. My understanding is that they will give you a new serial number to use or something of that sort.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections