C
Posted By
carnegie
Oct 8, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I note that Adobe has come out with Version 3.0 of Photoshop Elements. Apparantly you can upgrade from Version 2.0 for $20.00 off the $99.00 price. Does anyone know what new features are included and whether or not the upgrade is worth the cost?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

S
Shane
Oct 8, 2004
On Fri, 08 Oct 2004 17:29:01 GMT, Thomas J. Carnegie
wrote:

I note that Adobe has come out with Version 3.0 of Photoshop Elements. Apparantly you can upgrade from Version 2.0 for $20.00 off the $99.00 price. Does anyone know what new features are included and whether or not the upgrade is worth the cost?

Have a look at the Adobe web site.

I know the new version has the dealing brush – which would make it worth it IMHO.

Shane Baker
Ben T
Oct 9, 2004
Amazon has a much greater deal.
List Price: $99.99
Price: $94.99
You Save: $5.00 ( 5%)
Special Offers: $45.00
Price After Special Offers: $49.99

Ben

"Shane Baker" wrote in message
wrote:

I know the new version has the dealing brush – which would make it worth it IMHO.

Shane Baker
Stinkweed
Oct 9, 2004
Will this run on Win. Me?

"Ben T" wrote in message
List Price: $99.99
Price: $94.99
You Save: $5.00 ( 5%)
Special Offers: $45.00

Ben

"Shane Baker" wrote in message
wrote:

Shane Baker

J
Johnny
Oct 9, 2004

Not according to this:

http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshopelwin/systemreqs.html
S
Stinkweed
Oct 9, 2004
"Johnny" wrote in message

Not according to this:

I really want it, so I guess I will have to have XP installed on my laptop. 🙁
Thanks.
S
Scrapper
Oct 9, 2004
Here’s a sight with a review. 😉
Hope this helps.

"Thomas J. Carnegie" wrote in message
S
Scrapper
Oct 9, 2004
Guess it would help if I sent the link. <g>
http://photoshopelementsuser.com/articles/elementsfirstlook. php "Scrapper" wrote in message
Here’s a sight with a review. 😉
Hope this helps.

RM
Robert Maier
Oct 9, 2004
"Ben T" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

What the hell is going on in Amerika. I would dream for such an offer in Germany. The amazon.de price for the german update version is 79,99 Euro. Does someone know a good price in Germany?

Robert
BS
Bernd Scheid
Oct 9, 2004
Robert Maier schrieb:

What the hell is going on in Amerika.

What’s the hell is going on in germany? :-))

Gruss
Bernd

www.Oberneisen.de
DL
Dean Lautermilch
Oct 11, 2004
"Stinkweed" wrote in message
"Johnny" wrote in message

Not according to this:

I really want it, so I guess I will have to have XP installed on my
laptop.
🙁

It’s just taking full advantage of what XP can do. I’m glad as I am using PSP on a 2.8GHZ and it is slow loading RAW files.
J
jad
Oct 14, 2004
wrote:

There is a review of the beta 3.0 in the current Shutterbug. The reviewer says that he didn’t like either of the previous versions and basically calls them garbage. According to him 3.0 is totally different then the others. Nothing like change to keep you on your toes.
M
mrfss
Nov 30, 2004
Here is a review of 3.0:

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0409/04091505adobe_elements3.as p

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections