BB
Posted By
Brock Bailey
Oct 6, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’am looking for a logo to be donated and designed by students or someone who would like a challange ….The non profit group will be called "Friends Helping Friends" is a new group to be set up to help disabled people in canada get computers to communicate with…and logo will be used on letterhead ,envelopes and business cards and with all fund rasing materals etc..

We hope that more than one person is intrested in donating this work and we will give you a credit on the work and town or city or business name etc..

Thanks

Brock R Bailey

Victoria BC Canada

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

SC
Scott Coutts
Oct 6, 2003
Why dont you offer it to a local secondary school?

Brock Bailey wrote:

I’am looking for a logo to be donated and designed by students or someone who would like a challange ….The non profit group will be called "Friends Helping Friends" is a new group to be set up to help disabled people in canada get computers to communicate with…and logo will be used on letterhead ,envelopes and business cards and with all fund rasing materals etc..

We hope that more than one person is intrested in donating this work and we will give you a credit on the work and town or city or business name etc..
Thanks

Brock R Bailey

Victoria BC Canada

U
unavailable
Oct 6, 2003
"Brock Bailey" wrote in message
I’am looking for a logo to be donated and designed by students or someone who would like a challange ….The non profit group will be called
"Friends
Helping Friends" is a new group to be set up to help disabled people in canada get computers to communicate with…and logo will be used on letterhead ,envelopes and business cards and with all fund rasing materals etc..

We hope that more than one person is intrested in donating this work and
we
will give you a credit on the work and town or city or business name etc..
Thanks

Brock R Bailey

Victoria BC Canada

I would recommend contacting your local Design Schools. depending on your deadline, senior students will gladly take on your project for their thesis. they produce professional results.

-a|ex
M
mckerchar
Oct 13, 2003
Brock,

Has anyone replied and actually said they would be interested. I work as a designer at a not-for-profit company in the UK and if this post is still ongoing i would be willing to offer my services as it sounds like a good cause.

"Brock Bailey" wrote in message
I’am looking for a logo to be donated and designed by students or someone who would like a challange ….The non profit group will be called
"Friends
Helping Friends" is a new group to be set up to help disabled people in canada get computers to communicate with…and logo will be used on letterhead ,envelopes and business cards and with all fund rasing materals etc..

We hope that more than one person is intrested in donating this work and
we
will give you a credit on the work and town or city or business name etc..
Thanks

Brock R Bailey

Victoria BC Canada

CE
Chris Engley
Oct 25, 2003
I would LOVE to help you out, i am currently studying Visual Communication and Graphic Design in Australia top design college. We have clients come in all the time even if they’re looking for a profit so I have the experience, I am also looking for a job because I would love to start working and earning money in the design industry. Please let me know of colors, sizes, budget etc so I can get started, also tell me what format you would like eg EPS. PDF. QXD, I use Freehand 10, Quark Xpress 5.0, Illustrator, Photoshop, and even basic Dreamweaver so if you would like to expand onto the web that is possible.Mckerchar I would also like to discuss concepts and work with you on this occasion, let me know how you feel, hope we an help you Brock 🙂
W
willow
Nov 3, 2003
Yo Victoria if you need a logo , then send me email
I live in Poland

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections