M
Posted By
mnmagic
Apr 4, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Work just gave me an old upgrade to 5.5 they wern’t using anymore. So I upgraded from my 5.0, but when ever I try to open it it tells me it is an expired beta version. There is nothing on the box, in the manuals, or on the install cd that says it is a beta version. Any ideas? I havn’t bothered calling tech support since the program is old. I have figured out I can set my date back 5 years but what a pain!!!!

shawn

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

SM
Steve Moody
Apr 5, 2004
In article , Me
wrote:

Work just gave me an old upgrade to 5.5 they wern’t using anymore. So I upgraded from my 5.0, but when ever I try to open it it tells me it is an expired beta version. There is nothing on the box, in the manuals, or on the install cd that says it is a beta version. Any ideas? I havn’t bothered calling tech support since the program is old. I have figured out I can set my date back 5 years but what a pain!!!!

If your 5.0 is legitamate. then buy the CS upgrade. No need to set the cock back.
MR
Mike Russell
Apr 5, 2004
….
If your 5.0 is legitamate. then buy the CS upgrade. No need to set the cock back.

Thank God!

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com
www.geigy.2y.net
LI
Life is fun
Apr 5, 2004
It is daylight saving

SO

WE SPRING FORWARD

-:)

"Mike Russell" wrote in message
: …
: > If your 5.0 is legitamate. then buy the CS upgrade. No need to set : > the cock back.
:
: Thank God!
: —
:
: Mike Russell
: www.curvemeister.com
: www.geigy.2y.net
:
:
SM
Steve Moody
Apr 6, 2004
In article <z45cc.19065$>, Life is fun
wrote:

It is daylight saving

SO

WE SPRING FORWARD

I’ve finally got a new best-ever typo!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections