SC
Posted By
shirley_cortesi
Aug 8, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
live in Switzerland…on the italian part..my mother tongue is english so i use english on the computer for everything, though i know italian pretty well. My photoshop is cs2 in english. I now want to upgrade to cs3. The problem is….
Everytime i go into the pages of upgrading and paying..the pages turn to french or german..these languages i do not understand..the world does not know there is a third and fourth language in Switzerland as of yet.ahme.
I cannot find anyone around my way to help me in these languages as they don’t much like french or german anyway..
Can i go to the uk site and upgrade? I prefer English to italian. Help…i cant find anywhere on adobe to ask them..though i have tried sending emails..but no one answers..

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

JJ
John_Joslin
Aug 8, 2007
I used to buy English language products from the Adobe Shop when I lived in Germany. Have you tried going to the UK Store on the web and just ordering the upgrade?

< https://store2.adobe.com/cfusion/store/index.cfm?store=OLS-U K&nr=0>
SC
shirley_cortesi
Aug 8, 2007
I can get the upgrade in english ,,that is no problem as the page asks me what language i want photoshop..the prob is not there..its the paying and how to ..In a language i dont understand on a matter so delicate i am frightened of getting it all wrong..also i am frightened of going to a uk site and finding myself blocked..paying on the net is a delicate job for me and if downloading gets stuck …oh my..sounds risky..i wish adobe would answer me on this delicate subject..
you wouldnt know of any email addresses where i could contact amministrators…i have tried for hours trying to find the right page..but its all phone calls or feedback
JJ
John_Joslin
Aug 8, 2007
How do you know you’ll be blocked if you don’t try it. Either it works or it doesn’t.

Or buy it from Amazon.co.uk!
DM
dave_milbut
Aug 8, 2007
or just call adobe. they’re happy to take your money over the phone.
SC
shirley_cortesi
Aug 8, 2007
Ok i tried, but they send me back to the swiss french page.then they say change my registration to england,,,but then i get errors cos the payment goes on a uk credit card and mine is swiss…oh how i hate this palava …i have just started to scream at the dog for no reason.
upgrade in Amazon.co.uk? is that possible?
No i am not phoning…no way..lets have a look at amazon..though some things like printing paper they wont send.and shoes and other things.
well will try
SC
shirley_cortesi
Aug 8, 2007
Done, thankyou. Amazon is sending me an upgrade..i wish i looked before but i wanted to download an upgrade on the computer..never again.
is it easy to attach to cs2?…mine is registered and payed for..must go as horrible storm is approaching…well at last its raining here..yippee
JJ
John_Joslin
Aug 8, 2007
is it easy to attach to cs2?

Having established the presence of CS2, it will install CS3 in a separate folder on your hard drive. Be aware the installation can take a long time – the thing seems to sit there for ages showing little progress but it gets there in the end!

It’s advisable to keep CS2 installed until you are happy with CS3. You can run either, but not both at once.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections