P
Posted By
Phosphor
Jul 21, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Why in the world would you ask for input on behalf of Adobe, but not even provide an automated "Thanks for your time" or any other acknowledgment?

Pretty dang lame-ass for a company the size of Adobe, don’t you agree?

I answered the call, and replied with thoughtful answers. Not that I expect to be of much impact as an individual, but it’s just this sort of non-communication that customers hate.

And hate does not equal good bottom line.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BL
Bob Levine
Jul 21, 2007
Do you feel better now?

Bob
P
Phosphor
Jul 21, 2007
What’s your point, Bob?

It wasn’t meant to be cathartic or palliative, so I don’t have much feeling about it either way.

It was an elephant in the room, and was something that somebody needed to comment about.

I’m just the bastige for the job.

😉
BL
Bob Levine
Jul 21, 2007
The point is that was a two month old post. I edited it this morning along with a couple of others to get them off of the top of the list.

Check it and you’ll see the date that it was actually posted was May 30.

Bob
P
Phosphor
Jul 21, 2007
Again, Bob…what’s your point?

I created this thread precisely because the announcement it refers to finally became unstickified.

I waited for awhile to see if I’d receive ANY response after taking the survey. Would have been pointless to start bitching five minutes after filling out the survey, eh?

I just think it’s kind of stupid for a company to solicit opinions and info, and then not acknowledge the people who responded.
BL
Bob Levine
Jul 21, 2007
I guess that’ll teach me to stop doing any housecleaning.

Bob

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections