HP
Posted By
Helene_Penn
Jul 19, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Started using Photoshop CS3 with an Epson R2400 printer. The images are top and left justified and cropped. A suggested fix is to check "Centered" and "Maximize" under the Page Layout Tab in Epson driver software. The 2400 does not have those two categories, however.

I also tried centering a smaller image on a larger canvas size thinking that would fill the whole sheet of paper and the image would be centered as it is on the canvas. That didn’t work either.

I of course have "Center Image" checked in the CS3 Print dialogue box.

Can anyone help? Thanks.

Helene

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

FN
Fred_Nirque
Jul 19, 2007
Welcome to the CS3 printing fiasco club, Helene.

Have a look here:

<http://blogs.adobe.com/jnack/2007/06/printing_in_cs3.html>

as well as several threads in this forum to do with this and other CS3 printing problems……
B
Bernie
Jul 19, 2007
Helene,

I’ll confirm your findings. I don’t have the ability to run the ‘fix’ with my CS3 Extended, R2400 combination either. I did not have the off centered, truncated prints in the beginning, but I have them now.

I think the vast majority of us have given up on trying to print via PS CS3. I’m printing with CS, and the printing company I use for larger prints is printing via CS2 or CS.

The good news is that the Adobe Engineers are aware that there are problems…

Patrice

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections