Posted By
Bjorn_van_Rossum
Jul 18, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello people

I really need some help I want to make this lines < http://www.fleetwatch.co.za/Tw2007/freightliner/Freightliner %202007%2004.jpg> like the black ones of the truck. But I don’t know how so please if someone know. Could you tell it then to me.
Already many thanks for the help.

Regards Bjorn van Rossum

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

EH
Ed_Hannigan
Jul 18, 2007
Pen tool on a different layer. Fill and set Blend to Multiply, lower Opacity a little.
BV
Bjorn_van_Rossum
Jul 18, 2007
That was a little to short for me where must I click get the reight menus to make it happen?
EH
Ed_Hannigan
Jul 18, 2007
I’m afraid it’s not that simple. There is a Pen tool in the main tool palette. You can use it to make vector lines or a Shape Layer filled with color.

Blending Options can be found in the Layers palette. But you really need to learn some of the basics before attempting this. Look at the manual or Help. There are lits of tutorials on the web as well. See if yo9u can finds one about using the Pen tool.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections