JW
Posted By
John_Weight
Jul 17, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
In Lightroom you can drag images to rearrange them in a Web Photo Gallery. Is this possible in the Photoshop Web Gallery or do you have to rename the files? I’m finding the large images in the Lightroom Web Gallery aren’t the best quality even when the setting is at 100%, you can see blocks of pixels online. I’m hoping the Photoshop Web Gallery has more control in terms of image quality but I like the ease of use with Lightroom not to mention Lightroom’s templates. Any help appreciated!

Thanks.

John

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

C
chrisjbirchall
Jul 17, 2007
you can see blocks of pixels online

Are you trying to display them larger than the original image size?
JW
John_Weight
Jul 17, 2007
No, definately smaller than the original file.
C
chrisjbirchall
Jul 17, 2007
Hmm something amiss. I’ve not seen this issue with the Lightroom galleries. Have you tried asking in the Lightroom forum?
CH
clifford_hager
Jul 17, 2007
If you are not displaying your files at exactly the size they are created, you will gert individual pizilization at larger sizes and blockiness at smaller sizes.

If you are going to display an image at 200 px wide by 200 px high, it needs to be resized to exactly 100 x 200 to display properly on the web.

wrote in message
Hmm something amiss. I’ve not seen this issue with the Lightroom galleries. Have you tried asking in the Lightroom forum?
B
Bernie
Jul 17, 2007
John,

You can change the layout order of Photoshop created Photo Galleries by numbering your images before the title. They need to be set up as 01, 02, 03…10, 11, 12, etc.
JW
John_Weight
Jul 17, 2007

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections