Posted By
JonBolden
Jul 13, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

I could not find any documentation on this matter. Perhaps I was unsure of which keywords to use. I am copying and pasting image files from Firefox and various programs into Photoshop and it suddenly stops working. It will not display a "paste" command in the "Edit" list. Has anyone experienced this problem. It goes away when you restart. I am using ver 9.0.2. Thanks

– Jon

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

DM
dave_milbut
Jul 13, 2007
known issue (to some anyway). restarting seems to be the only way around it.
J
JonBolden
Jul 13, 2007
Bummer. It’s annoying when you have several projects opened at once. Thanks for the speedy response.
DM
dave_milbut
Jul 13, 2007
ya. i’ve noticed it since at least vers. 7.
Y
Yoda
Jul 15, 2007
wrote in message
Hello,

I could not find any documentation on this matter. Perhaps I was unsure of which keywords to use. I am copying and pasting image files from Firefox and various programs into Photoshop and it suddenly stops working. It will not display a "paste" command in the "Edit" list. Has anyone experienced this problem. It goes away when you restart. I am using ver 9.0.2. Thanks
– Jon
I have had this, but found that if i click on another tab such as Internet explorer and then go back to photoshop, its then active again dont know whether my problem is a bit different as i cannot selct ‘New’ either, but the above solution works ok for me (win Xp Photoshop CS3)

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections