BK
Posted By
Brett_Kinross
Jul 12, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Thanks for your assistance. Using Photoshop CS3 Extended. The measurement log has a "Date and Time" setting. Unfortunately this is the date and time the measurement was taken within Photoshop. It would be much more useful if it was the date and time that the photo was actually taken!
A bit of background for how we are using it: We are publicly funded podiatrists in Australia that have a Wound Clinic. We see many ulcerations. It is great to be able to go through past photos and log wound area and then transpose it to Excel to graph so that wound improvement can be noted. We also then have measurables by which we can measure the current treatment and trigger points when to refer on or alter treatment plan. I often measure around 10 photos taken at various times over the past 3 months to do this however at the moment I have to manually go through and check the metadata of the photos and then enter that into Excel myself.
Is there anyway to actually have the Measurement Log record the date of the photograph as well? It is not in any of the options I can see so my hunch is it cannot be done.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

DM
dave_milbut
Jul 15, 2007
brett, maybe you should post this in the feature request section of the forum…
BK
Brett_Kinross
Jul 15, 2007
Thanks – I’ll do that. Just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something basic 🙂

Cheers
Brett

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections