E
Posted By
edwarddingman
Jul 10, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have an image that I need to resize for a 10ft display. Not sure if it is a large LCD TV or some type of monitor. This is for a courtroom presentation and the jury will be veiwing it from probably 30-40 ft away. Any advice?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

RB
Robert_Barnett
Jul 10, 2007
wrote in message
I have an image that I need to resize for a 10ft display. Not sure if it is a large LCD TV or some type of monitor. This is for a courtroom presentation and the jury will be veiwing it from probably 30-40 ft away. Any advice?

Well, you need to know the resolution of the screen. Most HD TVs give a resolution. These super large displays should provide that information as well.

Robert
E
edwarddingman
Jul 10, 2007
Thanks will get that info
JG
John_Gayman
Jul 11, 2007
What you also need to find out is how you will be feeding the signal to the TV/monitor. If it is a TV/monitor with a VGA input then I assume you will be feeding it with a laptop and you can drive it at whatever resolution it supports.

If you will be feeding it a video signal via S-video, Component or Composite then it really doesn’t matter as your resolution will be limited to 720×480 – regardless of screen size.

I’m assuming even if it’s an HDTV you are not planning on using a Blu-ray or HD-DVD player.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections