Posted By
grizzlyak
Jul 10, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have two feature requests:

(1) an option to reverse the order of the history palette list, i.e., put the most recent action at the top. I have 175 history states saved, and whenever I go look at history, I have to scroll down to the bottom to get to the last few (always). Can we put the last action on TOP of the heap?

(2) Try to make the tools and shortcuts (shift, ctrl, alt) modifier keys work the same in all the apps. I know this is hard to do without upsetting a lot of people, but over time, the integration and learning curve would be greatly improved. I’m trying to learn Illustrator, but although the look is closer now to PS, the functionality of many shared tools is still quite different.

(3) OK, I lied, here’s one more… How about a much improved installation/deinstallation package. For example, how about an option during an upgrade to remove the old version (or pieces of it), and copy links and personal plug-ins over. Putting everything in a new folder, which are always different in each version, makes upgrades very painful and takes some of the "fun" out of it. It takes a week to get back up and running after an upgrade. STANDARDIZE!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

TG
Tom Glowka
Jul 13, 2007
grizzlyak

You should post this in the features request forum.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections