AL
Posted By
Amy Lawson
Sep 3, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I downloaded the 30 day trial version of photshop 7, and a room mate had used my computer without permission, and changed the date for whatever reason, or the clock was reset or something, but now I can’t get into photoshop because it says the trial has expired. The last time I used photoshop, which was the same day it got screwed up, it said I had 22 days left. I have tried to re download it, but it still gives me the same thing. If I can’t redownload it, how can I at least uninstall it, or what programs do dll or isu documents use so that the uninstall will go through?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

P
Phosphor
Sep 3, 2003
You’re pretty much out of luck, Amy. Even automatic network clock syncing can screw up a trial, because it thinks your messing with it deliberately, trying to get around the time limitation.

Get in touch with Adobe Customer Support < http://www.adobeforums.com/images/forumfaq.html#salesorupgra de>. They may be able to help.
AL
Amy Lawson
Sep 3, 2003
Then how might I uninstall it and re download it or is that also not possible..?
GH
Grass Hopper
Sep 3, 2003
Amy,

nope, only way around it is a pretty drastic measure of reformatting your system 🙁

What you might look into purchasing is Adobe Photoshop Elements. It’s a cheaper photoediting software that has many of the features (though obviously not all) of Photoshop. It costs something like $99.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections