DR
Posted By
David_Ritch
Jul 3, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
In Photoshop CS3, I can set the Copyright Status to Copyrighted. In Bridge, however, I can set a copyright notice, but cannot set the status.

How can I set the status of the copyright on a raw (Canon EOS 5D) file? I presume that can be set in the sidecar XML file, right?

Thanks,

David

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

RK
Rob_Keijzer
Jul 3, 2007
David,

I have the CR flag set during camera file ingestion. I use a program called Downloader Pro (Breeze Systems) to do this.

Maybe it can also be done with Adobe’s Photo Downloader, but I have disabled that.

What you can do is: in Bridge select all the files at once, right click one of them and select File Info.

There you can select Copyrighted.

One caveat: when one or more of the selected files are already copyrighted, the choice is unavailable because "multiple values" seem to prevent forcing the CR flag either way.

Rob
DR
David_Ritch
Jul 4, 2007
Rob,

Thanks for your informative response. I’m surprised that I need to use File Info to edit metadata, but I’m glad that I now know how.

David

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections