EC
Posted By
Evan_Canfield
Jun 28, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am new to web design and have been using Photoshop 7.0 and ImageReady 7.0. The page I am creating has both image maps and rollover effects.

When I preview the site in IE the site works fine, rollovers and hyperlinks, although due to ActiveX IE requires me to OK its use, but once I do there are no problems.

The problem occurs when I try to load the page online. I have to use a program called InHouse and what I have been doing is inserting the HTML. The background picture comes up and the hyperlinks work fine. The rollovers do not work. On the bottom of the browser in he left corner it says Error. Why does it do this and is there a way to get my rollovers to work.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

MB
Michael_Brower
Jun 29, 2007
Give us a link to the site so we can see the code and give you an idea what is up.
L
LenHewitt
Jun 29, 2007
Sounds like you haven’t copied over the Javascript properly, but if you provide a link we will be able to see for sure.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections