Posted By
Marcin_Pazio
Jun 27, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello.
I’ve weird problem with PS CS2 and .NET applications (like Nikon Capture NX, ATI Control Center and others).
The problem is:
After I launch PS CS2, when the splash screen is displayed (after "plugin module…"), .NET error message appears: "Exception… Culture ID dddd (0xhhhh) is not a supported culture… continue… close". PS startup freezes.
When I click "close" application (not PS but ATI CCC, Nikon Capture or other .NET application) is closed, and PS launch properly. If I click "ignore" the massage appear several times, and finally everything works properly.
When several .NET apps are launched, errors for every one of them appears (eg. when ATI CCC causes error 3 times, and Nikon Capture – 8 times, when both are started i’ve to push "continue" 11 times; When I decide to click "close" I’ve to click it twice – once for ATI CCC, once for Capture NX).
Number dddd and it’s hexadecimal equivalent 0xhhh is random (E.g. 0x1BE8, 0xB498, 0x2c58) and constant for every PS launch (once it’s eg. 0x1FA0; when I quit and start again, it may be something like 0x82c0).
When I start .NET application when PS is running – there are no problems (eg: first PS, then NX) The PS is Polish version, but also English tryout produce the same error. Other programs from CS2 Standard works o’k.
I’ve tried to re-install .NET (1.0, 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0), and nothing helped. The system is XP, polish, SP2 upgraded from SP1.
Any ideas, what can help?

Regards
Marcin

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

ST
Son_thai
Jun 28, 2007
why I am setup to photoshop from cd
ST
Son_thai
Jun 28, 2007
tại sao tôi không cài đặt được photoshop từ cd
MP
Marcin_Pazio
Jun 28, 2007
You mean re-install?
I’ve tried, with no luck.
Regards.
Marcin

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections