MJ
Posted By
Mike_J_Kovacs
Jun 25, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am printing using an Epson 4800 printer using 16" roll paper. I set the printing to borderless and as an example, I have the canvas/image size set to 16×12 for 2 8×12 prints side by side. I defined the paper size myself and it is properly set. When I print out the image there is an 1/8" of an inch margin (white space) showing on the right side of the print. I run the same image with the same settings using CS and it prints with no margin (edge to edge). This never happened with any version I have ever used including Elements. I purchased CS3 and have not been able to get a print to print edge to edge.

I have read of people having centering issues but this is not the issue I am having because everything is properly set. Has anyone an answer or an idea as to why this is happening or what I could do to straighten this out.

Thanks
Mike

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

FN
Fred_Nirque
Jun 25, 2007
I think it’s going to be up to Adobe to fix all these problems, and they’ve said they’re now looking at it. Meantime there seems to be no sense or predictability at all in why some things happen sometimes and not others in this messed up printing module.

User settings seem to have little to do with the way CS3 printing works. I reckon you’ve been lucky to get within 1/8" of what you wanted as it is when using CS3….. 😉

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections