Posted By
Iron_Mike
Jun 24, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

I wanna do an analog film strip look for some of my images and I remember seeing that effect somewhere, maybe even in a plugin…

I tried to achieve this look by simply inverting the colors but looking through an analog film strip is still different, it’s more brownish…

Does anybody know a plugin or a way to achieve this look ?

Thanx for your help in advance !!

Mike

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

C
chrisjbirchall
Jun 24, 2007
Could you give a clearer description of the effect you are trying to achieve (post an example perhaps) and of the specific technique you are having difficulty with.

LenHewitt, "How To Get Help Quickly" #, 4 Mar 2004 8:27 am </cgi-bin/webx?50>
QP
Q_Photo
Jun 24, 2007
What is "analog" film?
TB
Tony Blair
Jun 24, 2007
wrote in message
Hi,

I wanna do an analog film strip look for some of my images and I remember seeing that effect somewhere, maybe even in a plugin…

I tried to achieve this look by simply inverting the colors but looking through an analog film strip is still different, it’s more brownish…

Mike

Have you tried Adobe exchange? should be your first stop for actions etc., (there are a number of film strip actions on there!!)
Jun 24, 2007
Try
http://epaperpress.com/psphoto/index.html

Great 35mm effect….

talon
On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 11:29:36 +0100, "Harry Limey" wrote:

wrote in message
Hi,

Mike

Have you tried Adobe exchange? should be your first stop for actions etc., (there are a number of film strip actions on there!!)
WE
Wolf_Eilers
Jun 24, 2007
He wants the look of a colour negative film strip.
RK
Rob_Keijzer
Jun 24, 2007
Well, then invert the image, and add a heavy orange cast. That should do it.

Frames are here; <http://www.epaperpress.com/psphoto/index.html>

These are reversal film frames. Make the black translucent orange, and the markings black, for colour negatives.

Rob
IM
Iron_Mike
Jun 24, 2007
Rob,

than a lot for that link, I love the film strip frame !!

Actually much better than the one I made myself … 😉

For the negative like film strip look of the images itself in the frame, I try the heavy orange cast…

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections