MS
Posted By
Mark_Struthers
Jun 22, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi – Is it possible in PS CS2 to morph from one picture to another (of two different people’s faces) and save as a movie file? Possibly animated GIF? If, not, what’s the best prog for it?
Cheers

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

EH
Ed_Hannigan
Jun 22, 2007
It can be done to an extent using ImageReady’s tween function in the Animation palette.

There have been various morphing programs offered. I remember one called Kain’s Power Goo which might fit the bill. Google and you may find a good one.
TS
Timo_Sorakivi
Jun 23, 2007
maybe not the best, but easy to use and free:
http://www.debugmode.com/winmorph/
includes a Premiere and Vegas plugin to make video morphs

T

wrote in message
Hi – Is it possible in PS CS2 to morph from one picture to another (of two
different people’s faces) and save as a movie file? Possibly animated GIF? If, not, what’s the best prog for it?
Cheers
T
Talker
Jun 24, 2007
On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:06:44 -0700,
wrote:

Hi – Is it possible in PS CS2 to morph from one picture to another (of two different people’s faces) and save as a movie file? Possibly animated GIF? If, not, what’s the best prog for it?
Cheers

Hi MS! I don’t know if it’s possible to do a morph with PhotoShop, but the best Morphing software I’ve seen is Morpheus Animation Suite http://www.morpheussoftware.net/morpheus/ I have this software and it does an excellent job of morphing from anything to anything, and it’s easy to use.

Talker

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections