K
Posted By
kimobaker
Jun 19, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hey all! I have Creative Suites CS3 and Photoshop has been shutting down randomly on me. Sometimes I can go for a while with it not happening, but other times it will be a few minutes and Photoshop will give me the (this program is not working properly, Windows needs to shut this program down) Bubble that will give me an option to Debug, send report or do not send report. Any Ideas?

I am running XP Pro with a Sony Vaio Pentium 4 CPU 3.20GHz 3.19GHz, 2GB of RAM.

150 GB Hard Drive C:
30 GB Hard Drive D:
30 GB Hard Drive E:
and 8 GB Hard Drive F:

Kimo

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

C
chrisjbirchall
Jun 19, 2007
150 GB Hard Drive C: 30 GB Hard Drive D: 30 GB Hard Drive E: and 8 GB Hard Drive F:

Hmm. Some of those are pretty small HDs. Are any of them more than 75% full? If so the OS will start objecting because it’s running out of space for all the (sometimes huge) temporary files it has to create.
K
kimobaker
Jun 19, 2007
Everything is running off of the 150 gb hard drive. There is still 123 gb of space..

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections