TI
Posted By
Technical_illustrator
Jun 18, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Sorry to be OT, can anyone direct me? I can not find the newsgroup I go to to find out why my supposedly successful installation of Flash player does not run or even appear in any programs list. Is there any Flash Player newsgroup? I have a Flash 4 file that plays fine in my website. Everyone viewing the site sees it. It (the flash web page) displays fine on this computer that belongs to a friend, but when I try to directly open the .swf file this friend’s computer, the computer says I do not have a program to open it. I have "successfully" installed Flash Player three times. Sorry for the Photoshop intrusion.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

AD
Andrei_Doubrovski
Jun 19, 2007
Hello,
The standalone Flash player (coming to you with Flash IDE) and Flash plugin (for browsers) are different things.
Although you can open an SWF with a browser (e.g. Firefox or Opera) there may be problems with scaling, looping, background, etc.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections