S
Posted By
sillyrabbit
Jun 17, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Been searching high and low but can’t find it anywhere, is there a way (shorcut/detaching the toolbox) to bring up the brush preset picker in the middle of the screen or where your mouse happens to be in CS3?

Would really help my workflow go faster, i know there are presets for brush size and opacity but i want the whole box =)

Thank you! Hope someone has the answer!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

DM
dave_milbut
Jun 17, 2007
right click brings up brush tips. is that what you want?
JJ
John_Joslin
Jun 17, 2007
….or play with the fly out menu.
P
Phosphor
Jun 17, 2007
A right-click ought to bring up the brush preset picker menu right under your cursor.
S
sillyrabbit
Jun 17, 2007
Holy Christ how the **** could i have missed that! Think it just slipped my mind! D*mn i almost feel ashamed! Sorry guys and thank you! The answer was right at my finger! =)

What did you mean by:
" …or play with the fly out menu" ???
JJ
John_Joslin
Jun 17, 2007
…or play with the fly out menu

The menu that flies out when you click the little triangle in the top right corner gives options for what appears in the box.
DM
dave_milbut
Jun 17, 2007
sometimes also called the "context" menu.
JJ
John_Joslin
Jun 18, 2007
sometimes also called the "context" menu.

That’s the name for any right-click menu (or that funny key between Alt Gr and Ctrl to the right of the space bar).
S
sillyrabbit
Jun 18, 2007
Thank you all for your help! Have a nice day! =)

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections