HP
Posted By
High Priest
May 26, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello to the nice folks in here. I hope someone can help me with this. Been using Photoshop 40 hours a week for a decade, never before struck a problem I couldn’t unravel on my own.

OSX 10.5.7, Intel Mac, CS 4.

Imagine I have a new document open and I’ve selected a brush. now I want to choose my color and paint. Go to, of course, bottom of left-hand toolbox and click foreground color. My prefs ask for the Adobe Color Picker to open. It does, and all is well.

No!

My daughter has clicked or done something and, now, I no longer get the familiar RGB picker.

I get what i conclude is an HSV Picker, with the cursor defaulting to the bottom of the pane, which is filled with only greys. Moving it up to the top, i see a rainbow, not the familiar continuously-varying single color multi-hue and -shade.

Naturally, the new doc is RGB, 8 bit. Web colors only is deselected.

Your kind help will be much appreciated.

BTW, am I committing an unintended faux pas or group sin? Everyone else in here seems to have an email address Is anything
else socially-unacceptable?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

HP
High Priest
May 26, 2009
In article <260520091336583999%>, High Priest
wrote:

<embarrassed grin>

Found the solution. Select the "H" in the column HSBRGB

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections