Posted By
Wendy Frost
Apr 2, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Good day,

Hope you guys can help me out: I’m racking my brain on another problem that should be easy, but I evidently lack the background knowledge to figure it out…I’ve been poring over menus and help files to no avail! Without taking a class on Flash or similar, I’m trying to do this using Photoshop (CS3). Future projects will eventually be done on a Windows machine with CS3, as well as on my Mac.

Let’s say I have over 200 PNG files (cuz I do) that live in the same folder, and I batch processed them to make them a manageable/identical size. The PNGs have been exported from Esko Aritos CAD and, ultimately, are of a box folding up. Each file differs/moves in a 1° increment. How do I take the 200+ individual files and make them into a movie of sorts?

The intent of final product is to have a stand-alone, ‘click-and-play’ movie, like on a web page for example, so anyone can play it (not necessary to own PowerPoint or something). I don’t care if it winds up being a .mov, .wmv, an animated GIF, etc. etc., just something that would be easily accessed by Joe Computer User.

I anxiously await your replies.

Thanks!!!

Wendy

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

WF
Wendy Frost
Apr 3, 2009
Please don’t let me sink to the bottom of the forum!

🙂

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections