antialiase appears as purple please help me?

FY
Posted By
Frankie Yan
Sep 1, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
whenever it is black on a transparent bg, the antialias is purple…. can someone help me?
im a complete newbie at this…..

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Y
YrbkMgr
Sep 1, 2003
I don’t even know where to begin. Start with what you want to do, what you are doing (step by step) to accomplish it, and what happens as a result.

Antialias text? Graphics? How are you getting ANY antialiasing? See my point?

No worries, help is near, we just have no idea what you mean.

Peace,
Tony
P
Phosphor
Sep 1, 2003
Try the following, Frankie:
Mathias Vejerslev "Color doesn’t look right in Photoshop or after rebooting computer." 9/28/00 6:35am </cgi-bin/webx?14/0>
FY
Frankie Yan
Sep 2, 2003
Thanks for the replies, but the topic you listed was not the same situation as mine. The problem was when i use the brush to paint black on a transparent background, there are purple antialias edges around the black

The problem is gone now after i reinstalled photoshop, but i still didnt know what was wrong…. thanks anyways
P
Phosphor
Sep 2, 2003
The problem you were having almost certainly had something to do with your monitor profile, and that subject is covered in the link I provided. If you choose not to listen to pertinent advice, that’s up to you.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections