Posted By
Ruth_Wallerius
Mar 16, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello all,

I have designed and animated a loading spinner in Photoshop CS3, which needs to sit within an Ajax overlay, with transparency set to 75.

I tried exporting the spinner as an animated gif with a transparent background (using Save for Web), but it gave the animation a pixelated outside edge. Does anybody know how to remedy this?

As the Ajax overlay is semi-transparent, I tried exporting the animated gif with a black background and transparency set to 75%. I ticked the transparency box in the export window, but once it is loading in the Ajax it doesn’t seem to be transparent (see here: <http://www.chrisgartside.co.uk/flash/Screenshot.jpg)>

Any help is very much appreciated.
Best wishes,

ruth.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

RW
Ruth_Wallerius
Mar 16, 2009
I forgot to mention that the Ajax pop-up is fired up from a Flash gaming applet.

Thanks very much in advance.

ruth.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections