Posted By
Henrik_Mj
Mar 10, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi!

This issue doesn’t seem to slow my application down or cause a system crash, but renders system messages as an indication of errors. This has been going on since I first installed both Ai and Ps CS3 springtime 2008 and it is slightly irritating. Just the other day I completly reinstalled my OS X and applications just to freshen up the disk and the issue stayed the same as before.

The Console in Mac OS X reports:
Mar 10 17:14:18 Macintosh [0x0-0xd30d3].com.adobe.Photoshop[1079]: objc[1079]: Class EpicPanel is implemented in both /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS3/Adobe Photoshop CS3.app/Contents/Frameworks/adobe_personalization.framework/ adobe_personalization and /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS3/Adobe Photoshop CS3.app/Contents/Frameworks/adobe_registration.framework/ado be_registration. Using implementation from /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS3/Adobe Photoshop CS3.app/Contents/Frameworks/adobe_registration.framework/ado be_registration.

In the archived section of the forum Patricia Minucci reports a similar issue –> Patricia Minicucci, "Hard Freeze" #, 20 Feb 2008 3:16 pm </webx?14>

Any thoughts? ..leave it be or try to trash either component?

Best regards,
Henrik

iMac 2,4 GHz | 4 Gb RAM | OS X 10.5.6

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

L
Lundberg02
Mar 11, 2009
I know I have no idea what you’re talking about, and apparently no one else does either.
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Mar 12, 2009
Run a Google Search for "Class EpicPanel".

I found a slew of questions being asked about it in various Forums; cast a quick glance at some of them; but didn’t see any answers.
L
Lundberg02
Mar 12, 2009
I did that already
CC
Chris_Cox
Mar 12, 2009
Leave it be – it’s a harmless error in this case (and an artifact of problems in the Objective-C dispatcher on OS X).

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections