Posted By
ps1
Mar 5, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Printing to an OCE/Imagistics (cm4520) color copier:

If I print more than one copy from the Photoshop print dialog, I get nothing, that is to say it’s not a freeze/crash — rather nothing prints and clicking on the print icon that appears in the dock (after hitting print), says "filename: Data file sent successfully", the horizontal barber progress bar spins and the Status says Printing and it stays like that, no print.

If I print one copy only it prints just as it should, but then I have to go into the spooler, select the job and send the actual quantity I need. Not very productive. Printing from PS CS3 does not exhibit the same problems, printing works fine, also good from CS4: AI, Acrobat (save for the page setup bug in Tiger), and InDesign, just Photoshop is giving me a headache.

Any Ideas? TIA,

Geoff

PS CS4, Tiger, G4/933

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

NK
Neil_Keller
Mar 5, 2009
Geoff,

This sounds like a printer driver issue. Do you have the latest driver software? Have you contacted OCE? Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the driver?

Neil
P
ps1
Mar 5, 2009
Yeah, I just checked their website and the Mac support is pretty much nil. I’ll have to see if there’s an actual person I can call.

Thanks,

Geoff

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections