Posted By
thomas_skarke
Mar 4, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
one question:

its possible somehow in PS CS4 to use the zoom-in-out function (loupe) with activated window-resize and the following option:

the window-size should not fill out the sreen completely to the right edge of the screen, because some of the window content (image) is then always hidden from the right control panels.

the maximum horizontal window-size-area should end automatically in the left from the control panels (like in PS CS2).

and: the other way, to make the window-resize disabled on zooming is not really a good choice for me :-/

hope, there is someone out there, which can help me.

greetings from germany,
thomas

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

V
v6v6v6
Mar 5, 2009
thomas, is it possible your panels are sitting a little too far off from the edge? Try to snap them back or at least move them closer to the right side. Or you might also try resetting your workspace by going to Window > Workspace > Essentials (Default).

and: the other way, to make the window-resize disabled on zooming is not really a good choice for me

Are you saying you’d like the windows to resize by default? If so, you can go to Photoshop > Preferences > General and check the option "Zoom Resizes Windows".

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections