TP
Posted By
Tom_P._Llewellyn
Aug 23, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Lately, when I try to transfer re-sized (4×5) photos to a blank sheet for printing with other images, they show up as 5×6 1/8. I’ve been using PE2 for a couple years, so I know some stuff, but this stumps me.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

BH
Beth_Haney
Aug 23, 2004
The most common reason that happens is because the blank sheet is at a different resolution than the image itself. In your case, it sounds like the resolution of the blank is lower than what you have set for your 4 X 5s.
TP
Tom_P._Llewellyn
Aug 24, 2004
Bingo, Beth! Thanks. I labored for several hours on this. Even called the Help Desk, but couldn’t part with $40 to get the answer. Then I found this forum.
Bless you.
Tom.
BH
Beth_Haney
Aug 24, 2004
The nice thing about this forum is that if there’s a "mistake" to be made, somebody here has already made it and remembers the answer! 🙂 And, of course, we’re very reasonably priced. Come back often.
BB
brent_bertram
Aug 24, 2004
Not that we wouldn’t like to better re-imbursed ! <G>
BH
Beth_Haney
Aug 24, 2004
Does participating in this forum constitute "volunteering" for the betterment of society? 🙂
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Aug 24, 2004
Beth,

I still remember how I felt when I first got Elements … I thought I would never get the hang of it. Then someone said give yourself a couple of months and you will be answering questions … and the rest is history 🙂

Just imagine how rich we would be if we were paid everytime we said "delete the prefs file" 🙂

Wendy
JD
Juergen_D
Aug 24, 2004
Does participating in this forum constitute "volunteering" for the
betterment of society? 🙂

Of course, Beth, by all means! 😉

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections