JD
Posted By
Joane_Drought
Aug 22, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
The procedure entry point ?PSCollectPicturesFrom DirectoryEx could not be located in the dynamic link library pscCllct.dll.

This message appears when opening my newly-installed PSE on my desktop computer. It does not appear when opening it on my laptop. Is anyone familiar with this?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BH
Beth_Haney
Aug 22, 2004
You must have a Canon digital camera? Here’s what I found doing a Google search for that file name:

pscCllct.dll
Filename Startup entry
pscCllct.dll
pscCllct.dll is part the digital photography software utilities from Canon, delivered on the "Solution Disk" that is shipped with some of Canon’s Digital Cameras.
pscCllct.dll is located in "C:\Program Files\Canon\RemoteCapture\".

Someone who knows more about this stuff than me should probably direct you from here. Post the operating system you use, which is something that should be included when you’re requesting for troubleshooting help, by the way.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections