KP
Posted By
Katerina_Papasarantou
Jun 12, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
HI…I didn’t know how to explain in a few words my situation.I was uploading some files on an online gallery and I was using drag and drop so both windows were downsized.I don’t know what I did wrong but when I minimized the adobe window I was never able to maximized it again.What it does is that it opens a tab next to start menu and when I click on it it does nothing…..PLEASE help here…I know it will be somthg simple but I have no clue…Thanks!!!!!!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

JJ
John_Joslin
Jun 12, 2007
You didn’t give us much to go on like Photoshop version, OS, etc.

However, try right-clicking on the "tab next to start menu" and selecting "Restore".
KP
Katerina_Papasarantou
Jun 12, 2007
I am sorry…It is Phototshop elements 5 and windows XP home edition. I have tried to right click restore but it seems that it open the window under the tabs in the line where the start menu is…I cannot explain any better,hope it makes sense.
DM
dave_milbut
Jun 12, 2007
you’re in the wrong forum katerina. here’s the elements 5 forum:

<http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx/.3bc1eade/>
KP
Katerina_Papasarantou
Jun 12, 2007
OOps!Thanks Dave!
DM
dave_milbut
Jun 13, 2007
always welcome katerina!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections