ID._Awe
May 29, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Use Fireworks!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

DP
Daryl_Pritchard
May 29, 2007
Syti13,

Seems you’re still stuck in LOUD.COM mode…no need for all caps here, and as you see, you’ll also get little help when you do the online equivalent of yelling.

Also, I see nothing urgent about what you requested…not that shouting "urgent" is likely to matter anyway.

But, overall, I think your question is likely more one about coding a web page than it is about Image Ready, as Image Ready doesn’t really allow you to design web pages so much as it may allow you to save images with HTML code supporting them, so that you might insert that into a web page. What you’re trying to do sounds to me like you really need a transparent animated GIF so that if there is a way to somehow stack one image above another in essence, then the transparent areas of the animated GIF would allow parts of the underlying image to show through. I can’t help you there however, as I’ve never tried to layer images using HTML code and wonder if that might be where DHTML comes into play, if it is even doable. The only idea I have would be to have the flyer graphic as a web page background so that any images added to the page itself are layered onto the background. A forum dedicated to web page design may provide you with folks more able to answer you question.

Regards,

Daryl

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections