LA
Posted By
Lou Angel
Jun 1, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have been using Photoshop 7 for decades with no problems ( it is my favorite program ) but suddenly it will not open.
It goes through all initializing processes but then just dissapears. I went to restore point and tried it about three times to no avail. Any help in bringing it back would be most appreciated.

Thanking you in advance

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

TK
Toobi-Won Kenobi
Jun 1, 2007
"Lou Angel" wrote in message
I have been using Photoshop 7 for decades with no problems ( it is my favorite program ) but suddenly it will not open.
It goes through all initializing processes but then just dissapears. I went to restore point and tried it about three times to no avail. Any help in bringing it back would be most appreciated.

Thanking you in advance
Lou,

Try starting it with the control, alt and shift keys held down. This will delete your prefs file if you get the timing right.
It sounds like it has become corrupted. A new one will be created in its place.

TWK
LA
Lou Angel
Jun 1, 2007
I tried this three times, Nothing Happened
——————————————————
"Toobi-Won Kenobi" <Toobi-won > wrote in message

Thanking you in advance
Lou,

Try starting it with the control, alt and shift keys held down. This will delete your prefs file if you get the timing right.

TWK
TK
Toobi-Won Kenobi
Jun 1, 2007
I tried this three times, Nothing Happened

Did you get the dialogue box asking if you wanted to delete the prefs file? If you didn’t, it’s still there.
TWK
——————————————————
"Toobi-Won Kenobi" <Toobi-won > wrote in message

Thanking you in advance
Lou,

TWK

LA
Lou Angel
Jun 3, 2007
Thank you TWK

After trying it over a dozen times, a message came up. "change SETTINGS" I did it and it now works,
Thanks again

Lou
========================================================

Try starting it with the control, alt and shift keys held down. This will
—————————-
delete your prefs file if you get the timing right.

TWK
TK
Toobi-Won Kenobi
Jun 3, 2007
Lou,
Glad to hear it! 😉
As you’ve discovered, it’s a timing thing.

Regards

TWK

Thank you TWK

After trying it over a dozen times, a message came up. "change SETTINGS" I did it and it now works,
Thanks again

Lou
========================================================
Try starting it with the control, alt and shift keys held down. This will
—————————-
delete your prefs file if you get the timing right.

TWK

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections