DC
Posted By
Dell Christopher
Jun 1, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just received some .psd files that I can’t open. I’d like to be able to open and view these files, and be able to do some basic photo editing. I am not a graphics expert and I don’t think I need (nor can I afford) the full Adobe Photoshop program.

Is there a junior version of Adobe Photoshop (e.g. Photoshop Elements?), or any other program for that matter, that can open .psd files and do basic photo editing?

Thanks!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

TK
Toobi-Won Kenobi
Jun 1, 2007
"Dell Christopher" wrote in message
I just received some .psd files that I can’t open. I’d like to be able to open and view these files, and be able to do some basic photo editing. I am not a graphics expert and I don’t think I need (nor can I afford) the full Adobe Photoshop program.

Is there a junior version of Adobe Photoshop (e.g. Photoshop Elements?), or any other program for that matter, that can open .psd files and do basic photo editing?

Thanks!
Elements will work, also have a look Picasa from Google and irfanview http://www.irfanview.com/, both free but they can’t handle separate layers.

TWK
F
fweddybear
Jun 1, 2007

Thanks!

If you want to ahve someone open the raw files and save them as say a jpg or tif, you can send them to me and I will try to convert them for you.

Fwed
DC
Dell Christopher
Jun 1, 2007
Thank you for the help. Very much appreciated!

Thanks!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections