Posted By
Jazzy_Sam
Feb 2, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi
let´s see if i can describe what i want…(sorry for the Urgent but i have to do this asap)

for my web, i need to make a mounted photo out of one of my pictures to show how it will look mounted (on canvas, for example), how it will look on the wall.

Actually i want to be able to do this with several photos or cutting a photo in several pieces if you see what i mean…
So the image(s) would be the wall with the photos hanging if you understand what i mean…

so it has to look 3D kind, with a border from the proper image. Now how do i do this? is there a plug in , a filter or some tool i can do this with? or if not, how do i do this manually?
You can see an example of what i mean in my web, if you go to prices then you can see that the canvas of the flower looks like this. I mean, many printers have this in their web, so there should be a way…
www.yasminesamiry.com

but HOW? where? what?
Thanks for helping
J

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

JJ
Jim_Jordan
Feb 2, 2009
Since no direct link was offered and others may need to hunt:

Google for "photoshop software box tutorial" to create 3D representations of your art.

—and why do we need to double-click on links on your site? We only need to click once.
JS
Jazzy_Sam
Feb 2, 2009
thanks for the quick response….
well am a bit new in here so not sure how i can make simpler…thanks for putting the photo here! will try what you suggested and let you know…
RG
Rene_Garneau
Feb 2, 2009
This guy has some Actions that might help you.
<http://www.coveractionpro.com/blog/>
B
Bernie
Feb 2, 2009
Maybe all you need to use is a bevel and drop shadow layer style.
JS
Jazzy_Sam
Feb 3, 2009
Well am trying a bit of everything
but frankly it´s not simple wish it could be some action or plug in (free)… Waiting for more suggestions 😉

Does anyone knows how to cut my image into equal pieces (divide he image/canvas) apart from cutting it "manually" and importing each piece as a different layer?

Thanks again

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections