JF
Posted By
jay_fresno
Jan 30, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
For example, if I use the Adjustment brush on an area of an image in Camera Raw, then switch to the Graduated Filter and make another adjustment — is there a way to clear both adjustments at once? I can click on Clear All to clear one adjustment at a time, but there doesn’t appear to be a way to clear ALL adjustments at once.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

MR
Mark_Reynolds
Jan 30, 2009
Yes Jay, go to Camera RAW’s presets tab, (its the one furthest right). There’s a small drop down menu top right – choose Camera RAW defaults from this. This takes off any adjustments in all the Tabs. You can toggle Custom settings back on.

Yes there should be an easy to find ‘Overall Preview’ toggle, which takes everything back to their defaults for preview purposes – this is much more useful than being able to preview individual tabs, most people agree with this. Except probably Jeff Schewe.
JS
Jeff_Schewe
Jan 30, 2009
….and Thomas Knoll. The whole reason the panels are previewed is to see what THAT panel’s adjustment is doing while keeping the previous settings intact. You can always do a snap shot or use the fly out menu to go through various states…but yes, I would strongly argue to keep the preview behavior the way it is now.
JF
jay_fresno
Jan 30, 2009
Mark,
Thanks so much. It is a relief to know that I can quickly remove ALL adjustments at once. It’s great that adjustments in individual panels can be removed too. Both are important features.
MR
Mark_Reynolds
Jan 30, 2009
Yes, I agree. Ideally there should be two preview checkboxes one attached to tab itself for previewing the tabs in isolation,
and another attached to the main interface window which previews all the changes. Its not intuitive the way its been set up at present because its not obvious what the word "preview" means.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections