EM
Posted By
Edward_McCain
Jan 28, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
In Photoshop CS3 on the Mac, I have always been able to use Command + F5 as a key command for Edit>Fill. In my version of CS4, it no longer works. I get a message that says: "The command "Grow" is not currently available." I checked in the key commands and it is configured correctly. I have tried resetting it to no avail. Anyone else out there experiencing this? Any solutions for this?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Jan 28, 2009
SHIFT + F5 as a key command for Edit>Fill works for me in CS4.

Check your Actions palette because the fact that you are seeing the reference to "Grow" makes me think that you have also assigned SHIFT + F5 to an Action.
EM
Edward_McCain
Jan 30, 2009
Good idea. I have so many actions that I will have a hard time tracking it. That is probably it, though.
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Jan 30, 2009
You might find using Option Delete and Shift Delete to Fill more useful than useful than Shift F5.
EM
Edward_McCain
Jan 30, 2009
That will be easier than trying to track the problem down in Actions. Thanks for the suggestion.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections