B
Posted By
bob733
May 20, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I went through the laborious process of backing up my whole system before i dared run the unstill script (which I was told to do when my previous working version of CS3 stopped working due to the license).

Anyway, it finally installed and when I went to work on my first picture and add text, I got the message:

Could not complete your request because something prevented the text engine from being initilizedl.

Really discriptive right. Wrong.

Anyway, I wnt to the FAq and did what they said about deleting the Preference file. I watched via Windows explorer as it created it.

But soryy to sayl, the problem persists… .does anyone have any other thoughts. I also reset all tools.

Bob

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

B
bob733
May 20, 2007
This morning I rebooted the system and now Text works. Go figure!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections