MP
Posted By
Mike_Powell
May 16, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I either read this article or saw a video on it, and now I cannot find it. It was a method that used nine or ten identical images shot over a steadily varying exposure range. The images were brought in to CS2 (what I’m running) and a flattened image that evened out highlights and shadows was the result. Well, I finally switched to a fair digital camera, and would love to employ the technique, but I can’t find the #!%@!* thing anywhere. Add to it, that I don’t have time to RTFM with this one. Can anybody recall this?

TIA

Mike

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

RB
Robert_Barnett
May 16, 2007
HDR (High Dynamic Range) is what you are talking about. File > Automate in CS2

Robert
MP
Mike_Powell
May 16, 2007
Robert! May you be blessed! Thank you so.
A
Andrew
May 16, 2007
The article was in last months Practical photography.

wrote in message
I either read this article or saw a video on it, and now I cannot find it. It was a method that used nine or ten identical images shot over a steadily varying exposure range. The images were brought in to CS2 (what I’m running) and a flattened image that evened out highlights and shadows was the result. Well, I finally switched to a fair digital camera, and would love to employ the technique, but I can’t find the #!%@!* thing anywhere. Add to it, that I don’t have time to RTFM with this one. Can anybody recall this?

TIA

Mike

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections