DC
Posted By
Deanna_Consani
Aug 10, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Anyone experience difficulties when using this printer. I have installed PSE correctly and it will launch and run without problems when I do not have this printer installed. I have down loaded all the updates from HP. Please tell me there is an easy fix and I do not have to spend hours on the phone with Adobe trying to fix this issue. It’s safe to say that I am NOT happy about this at all. I keep getting the message Adobe Photoshop Elements has encountered a problem and needs to close. ARGH!!!!!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BB
brent_bertram
Aug 10, 2004
Deanna,
Try uninstalling Elements, then install the printer, then re-install Elements. The fact that the printer is also a scanner may be causing the confusion. Let’s hope so.

🙂

Brent

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections