TB
Posted By
Terje_Bergesen
Aug 6, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Well, my hard drive crashed, and the latest backup did not include the PS Elements 2.0 installer, nor did it include the emails from adobe detailing where to download from. Didn’t loose much of value (most of the other stuff was on another PC) but I can no longer install PSE.

I purchased PSE one year ago. Will I have to buy it all over again or is it possible to re-download?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BH
Beth_Haney
Aug 6, 2004
Assuming it’s registered, try calling the Customer Support number given below.

"Contact Customer Service to learn more about Adobe’s company policies, sales, products, training resources, and programs. Browse our Web site or call us toll-free at 800-83-FONTS (833-6687) to speak with a representative. Representatives are available seven days a week from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Pacific time. Need help outside the U.S. or Canada? Go to International Support."

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections