D
Posted By
deebs
May 13, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve recently realised that nets are in Photoshop CS and would like to make more use of them particularly in the sense that nets can appear to be saved and re-used. That looks neat!

A workflow I have grown accustomed to in another application is to start with a 2 by 2 net > make adjustments > increase to a 4 by 4 net > fine-tune adjustments > and so on iteratively until the net is fine (but that app didn’t allow for saving out a net construct).

Are there any guidance notes, tootorials or sample nets to be found?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

D
deebs
May 13, 2007
(Apologies for the double post – I clicked Cancel but it must have been too late?)
P
Phosphor
May 13, 2007
I have no idea what you mean by "nets."

Explain, please.
DM
dave_milbut
May 14, 2007
meshes?
D
deebs
May 15, 2007
Ah! Spot-on Dave.

Meshes.
DM
dave_milbut
May 15, 2007
I don’t use em. 🙂

I guess if I wanted to repeat the same warp/liquify over and over then they’d be useful, but as each image is different what use would it be (for general use. you MAY have a use to use the same warp over and over, i suppose, but i don’t.)

cheers, dave
DM
dave_milbut
May 15, 2007
hmm… or if you wanted to save a mesh with the image, i suppose that would be useful too, but i never have…
D
deebs
May 15, 2007
They can be helpful for sequential adjustments into an animation
DM
dave_milbut
May 16, 2007
good point. you’d probably do better googling for warp or liquify tutorials as the mesh is really a part of these tools.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections